Because Caitlin Moran’s article is the best thing ever and I want her to write a book about Benedict, I decided to do a giveaway of The Times Magazine on Saturday with Benedict on the cover. If you want to have your own copy to drool/cry/obsess over but were not able to buy it this is your chance. Benedict talks about Star Trek Into Darkness and Sherlock and his mother is angry with him because he has not yet found a “bird”.
- I will give away two copies of the magazine and the front page of the Times on Saturday.
- The two winners will be chosen randomly and I will send them an ask, which means that your askbox should be open.
- If you do not answer for three days, I will choose another winner.
- You can reblog as often as you like but I think that tumblr only counts you once. No likes, please.
- The deadline to reblog is the 26th May.
- I ship everywhere, even to Narnia. Which also means, that you have to give me your address.
- Of course, I would be happy to get new followers but if you only want the magazine and don’t like my blog that’s okay as well.
- Good luck!
is this what it feels like to be on acid
Alright. Even though my blog is mostly for art, THIS. This is beautiful. I don’t quite know what to think.
SYTYCD alumni dancing on Ellen
Featuring: Jeanine Mason (S5), Lauren Froderman (S7), Kathryn McCormick (S6), Melody Lacayanga (S1), Melanie Moore (S8), Dominic Sandoval (S3), Twitch (S4), Joshua Allen (S4), Benji Schwimmer (S2), and Chehon Wespi-Tschopp (S9)
I THINK I CAN DANCE
Shout-out to Doriot Dwyer, the first woman in the United States to be appointed principal flutist of a major orchestra.
i think everyone has that one phrase that we all use ironically but then after a while it just becomes completely unironic like i used hot diggity once as a joke and now i say it all the time im telling you ironic phrases are like gateway drugs to being openly mocked
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO BE GIFFED MY ENTIRE LIFE
((Stupid question coming from an American, but why don’t the robbers just run?))
(( Because that would be rude.))
LOOK AT THE GUY ON THE COUCH ON THE RIGHT
the guy on the right is the epitome of tumblr he probably did that at his job interview and theyre like youre hired
ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THE DOG GUYS THEY HAVE A DOG
I feel like my blog is a disgrace if i dont reblog this
I bet the lounge room have like Mean Girls playing & someone serving them Starbucks
The Gunner Song by the Harvard Medical School and Harvard School of Dental Medicine Class of 2016.
A well done parody video of “Thrift Shop” by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. Bravo.